Maximum Growth Therapy (MGT) is a unique formula designed to help stop hair loss using 11 topical DHT blockers and nutrients. MGT is designed to provide the hair with protein building nutrients and B vitamins directly to the hair follicle to help with hair growth. MGT has a proven vasodilator (Biotin) which improves blood flow assisting the vitamins in revitalizing the condition of the hair and scalp. Additionally, it relieves the scalp of dryness and encourages thick healthy hair.
– Natural Alternative to Minoxidil
– Provides 11 Topical DHT Blockers
– Works in conjunction with HLCC Scalp Therapy
– Delivers “Hair Growth” nutrients
– Helps improve circulation to the hair follicles promoting growth
– 11 DHT Blockers
– Saw Palmetto
– Beta Sitosterol
– Pygeyn Bark Extract
– Stinging Nettles Extract
– Alpha Linolenic Acid
– Gamma Linolenic Acid
– Linseed Extract
– Borage Oil
– Green Tea Extract
– Pumpkin Seed Extract
– Evening Primrose Extract
Additional High Quality Ingredients:
– Higher Percentage of Biotin than other products on the market
– Higher percentage of Cystine than other products on the market
– Higher percentage of Vitamin B3 than other products on the market
What is Biotin?
Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. Biotin is also helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. Consequently, it is found in many cosmetic and health products for the hair and skin.A lack of Biotin can contribute to eczema and seborrheic dermatitis in areas of the body other than the scalp. The scaly skin changes that occur in people may be related to poor ability to use biotin. Increasing dietary biotin has been known to improve seborrheic dermatitis in these cases.
Using MGT in Conjunction with HLCC Scalp Therapy
– Start with Scalp Therapy to remove excess sebum and scalp debris
– MGT is used as a Natural Alternative to Minoxidil
– 11 DHT Blockers
– Soothing to the scalp by relieving dryness and irritation
Directions: Apply to a dry scalp and massage gently with your fingertips into the treatment area. Allow to dry.